Gateway Residences is a contemporary, low-rise residential tower that has been designed with a free-flowing façade, which reflects the surrounding elements of nature. Located on the serene main island at the heart of the Mina Al Arab community,
with easy access to the vibrant adjacent island, where the InterContinental and Anantara resorts, a state of the art mall, souk, al fresco restaurants and Beach Clubhouse can be found, and directly opposite, across the canal, the Lagoon Walk boasts yet more waterside retail and dining facilities.
Offering a unique waterfront lifestyle, Gateway Residences perfectly blends nature, luxury and modern practicality to encourage relaxed living and provide the perfect home in which to enjoy time with family and friends.
Comprising spacious, exquisitely finished 1- and 2-bedroom apartments, Gateway Residences provides a combination of a modern urban sophistication and a timeless natural appeal in an idyllic waterfront location.
Each apartment is designed to make optimum use of space and create flowing, open living spaces, enhanced by large floor-to ceiling windows. Spacious balconies have been created to take advantage of exceptional views of the tranquil waterways and the natural beauty of the island.
ABOUT RAS AL KHAIMAH
The UAE’s northernmost emirate, Ras Al Khaimah has a diverse, breath-taking landscape, ranging from beautiful beaches and lush green oases to coastal wetland wildlife reserves and red sandy deserts, all nestled beneath the rugged Hajar Mountains. A mere 45 minutes from Dubai, with world-class healthcare facilities and schools, it is no wonder that Ras Al Khaimah is also one of the fastest growing tourist and residential destinations in the Gulf region, a combination that has subsequently led to Ras Al Khaimah being recognised by the Financial Times as one of the world’s top 10 future cities.
• Waterside community living
• 310 hectares of open spaces, ecological preserves and landscaping
• Lagoon Marina
• Lagoon Walk
• Community parks and playgrounds
• Community swimming pools (with children and women’s pools)
• White sand beaches
• A variety of retail and f&b outlets
• Recreational facilities with gym, tennis courts, football field, spas and sporting activities
• Beach clubhouse
• 5 star hotels – including RAK’s Anantara and InterContinental resorts
• Promenade with retail and restaurant offerings
• Medical facilities
• Traditional abra (water taxis)
• Shopping mall
• Arabian souq
• Ras Al Khaimah International Airport only 30 minutes drive
• Ice Land Water Park
• World-class healthcare facilities
• International schools
#A Waterfront Oasis in the Heart of Ras Al Khaimah